Hi, my name is Alix and I am a married to a great guy named Scott. We got married 8 years ago in a wonderful wedding at a Winery in Northern California. We have two absolutely beautiful boys named Andrew (age 5) and Evan (18 months). I am a stay at home Mom by day and a part time Surgery Auditor/Biller by night. Scott is a Payroll Analyst for a company in Tempe (he commutes over 70 miles a day :0) but is great at what he does. I think that is about it for now, thanks for looking!
Young Love!!!
Handsome Groom
Newlyweds
Baby Makes Three!
(Andrew - 5 Days Old)
Andrew Now
Baby Makes Four!
(Baby Evan and Proud Big Brother Andrew - 10/30/06)
Happy Brothers!





3 comments:
I love it!!!! I am so glad that you have started one :)
Not a bad idea!
You go girl, I love it. Thanks for inspiring me to make one.
Post a Comment