CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Perks of Having Kids

Today I got to do something that was so fun and exciting, coach Tee Ball. I cannot tell you how much fun it is, everyone should try it. If you have kids sign them up for Tee Ball and be a volunteer coach, if you don't have kids rent one for a day and try it. I was the first base coach and helped the kids get to their positions in the field. I was handing out high fives, or rather low fives, like the Good Humor man hands out ice cream. The team is getting better at hitting and fielding and Andrew still enjoys playing and going to practice. Today was also team picture day, hopefully everyone smiled nicely. (pictures courtesy of Grandma Alice)


-Scott


Temp Coach Scott

Evan watching Andrew bat


"Now Batting, Andrew Poulter"


Andrew's biggest fan


Brotherly Love

1 comments:

Alice said...

You picked the best photos, good job. All the boys in the family look terrific!
Love, Grandma Alice